Oh hi! I no longer have a posting schedule. Just to keep you all on your toes. Ahah
Here's another fun mandala I made the other day! I love making these.
The market is this coming weekend. So of course, these past few days would be the time I come up with something new and decide to make a bunch. OF COURSE. Aren't these cute though? I love them!
I want to make more, but I'm not sure I'll have the time. Then again, I can make them at the market, too! But for now I need to focus on gathering and preparing everything. I don't like this part, it's so tedious! But it must be done. And sooner rather than later, so... I better get to it today!
So, I know I've mentioned it before, but it's been a while. If you like video game music, come on over to Vivi's radio! It's a fun place, the chat is friendly, there's little games and you end seeing the same faces - well, the same names - everyday. There's something comforting about it. I've unexpectedly found a home there!
But yeah, I don't have much to say, sorry about that. Maybe next week. We can always hope. lol


No comments:
Post a Comment