Tuesday, September 15, 2026

So.... I no longer have to share my studio space after all, and that's a huge relief! I'm very glad that was short lived, all things considered.

This past week was a whirlwind and I'm still recovering. I've also been waking up super early (not on purpose!) and needing a nap by lunch time. Which is inconvenient, cause I need to make lunch by then, ahah

I haven't had much to talk about lately. My personal life turned 180ยบ (in a positive direction), but that's not something I want to bring into here. And other than that, it's not like I haven't been doing anything, but the focus has been all over the place. 

I mentioned making baby albums for a friend a while ago. I've been making them. What was supposed to be 3 albums turned into 5. I still have 2 left to make, but I think I'm going to take a break from that and focus on the upcoming market for now. And the albums are another thing I won't be sharing here, so... I really don't have much to say or show. Heh.

Oh! Here's something I can share! A cute badge we each made at the crochet club! We were supposed to write our names, but I just went the the R and a star. 



No comments:

Post a Comment