Monday, August 24, 2026

I've been considering getting that "Artist" label out of the trash. I mean, putting it there didn't help much, did it? Taking the pressure off didn't result in more creations. Which means, the label isn't really the problem. (We all know that I'm the problem)

It's fine. This year has been slow. And grey. And numbing. And then it got really bright and really intense all of a sudden (yep, I'm definitely blaming the eclipse in that one ahah). I might be a bit dazed still lol

September is fast approaching, along with the yearly market I like to do. I'm still not super excited about it, to be honest. I ended up not making much for it. I'm not very confident, but we'll see. 
I still have time to make a few more things. More little mushroom guys, probably.

I may or may not take a break from the blog. I like keeping the schedule, but if it's a struggle to come up with anything to say, then it doesn't make much sense to force it, right? I don't know. Haven't decided yet.

I don't know anything anymore. Life is good and the sun is shining, but I'm still lost. The future is promising but uncertain. I'm not all doom and gloom anymore, but I still haven't found my place, still haven't reached solid ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment