My morning routine used to be getting up early, getting to the café, writing a bit on my journal, or just putting down ideas to paper, figure out my day, you know that kind of thing.
These days I'm getting up later and feeling like I'm always running to catch up on everything.
It also doesn't help that the first thing I do now is check up on Vivi's radio and my chat friends. And then sometimes end up just chatting away the morning. But I can't regret that when I've actually made some new friends recently! Feels nice.
And this Sunday it's crochet club day again. More socializing! Yay!
That baby album (it's actually 3, and I'm trying to make them all slightly different) is also coming along. Very slowly, but I think I've passed that slump of resistance I had at first. Things are flowing now. I still have to decide on how to put it all together in the end, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
I've also been trying to get back to collage, but nothing is coming out, nothing feels right or exciting, no sparks of joy or inspiration on that road. I'm sure it will come back at some point, but at the moment that well is dry and I'm a bit sad about it.
Ok, I tried leaving this for the next day to see if I magically came up with something else to say and close this post in a nice way. Guess what. No dice. Ahah
See you next week. Hopefully with something to show. -_-'
No comments:
Post a Comment