Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Hi! Sorry I'm late. Sunday was socializing day, and you know how it is... the next day the brain wanted a break.

But hey look! I made a little guy! (Pattern from here)

I want to make more. I'd love to make a big one with chunky yarn, but I don't have much of it, and don't really want to buy more. And to be honest, I don't love working with it. So.... maybe I'll double the pattern?

But I also love making tiny things (even if my hands don't). So I don't know. September is fast approaching and I want to make more things, but I'm still not sure what. I might be feeling a bit more inspired now, but I'm still not at full enthusiasm. 

I desperately want to get back to collage, especially my Inner Worlds. The art block is real, though. Every time I try, nothing comes out and it's so frustrating! 

At least those baby albums I was asked to make are done now. Well, graphically done. I still need to print them and put them together. That will be another struggle, but I'm somewhat looking forward to it. I feel like I've taken way too long with them already and honestly just want to be done. 

I often wonder what's the point of this blog, these posts. I'm not saying anything of substance or interest. At least, not usually. Certainly not lately. But it is nice to see that I've been consistent, that I've persisted with this. Or maybe it just shows that I'm stubborn. 

To be honest I've been feeing terribly lost this year. I see no direction to follow. No option seems good, or worth it, or enticing at all. There's no spark anywhere. 

Welp. On that happy note... see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment