I forgot my phone at home today.
I usually grab it when I get up. But do I need it with me while I have breakfast? No, I don't! So today I left it in my room to grab later.
We all know how well that went.
Sometimes I wonder why I even have a phone. But then I remember, the kid might need something, that's why I always have the phone around. And also, I might need something. Like when I forget the shopping list at home and need someone to send me a picture of it. Except recently I started to using my phone as the shopping list. Because I always have it with me and don't forget it at home like I do with the paper list, right? RIGHT?!
It's ok, I did the shopping yesterday anyway. *sigh*
But it's interesting how even though my phone barely gets used, it still feels weird to be out without it. And to think we used to live without them at all!
That's it. That's this week's post. Sorry, I have nothing interesting or relevant to say this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment